Friday 17 February 2012

Am I already regretting posing this?

~Hello, I'm Hannah. I am 16 years old and have very strong opinions on naked photography.~

The feeling I get when I take photos is indescribable, when I'm in front of the camera I forget about everything else. However, I am NOT doing this post to pretend to be a model or to show off for/ to other people. I'm doing this post to prove to myself that I'm not 'perfect' but I am in fact 'happy' with the body I was born with. 
I understand that some people don't get it so easy and are extremely unhappy with their body so just bare that in mind the next time you criticize yourself.
I personally think people need to remember that they ARE beautiful and need to be more spontaneous and confident within themselves. Have fun, be careless and be who you want to be instead of changing yourself for somebody.
I hope you respect my opinions and remember that I took these photos to prove to myself that I can do anything with a strong, confident mindset and feel beautiful just like you can.




Thank you for your support. I hope I have inspired you and given you some encouragement.
~Hannah x~
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123
My Instagram- _quiffstress_

3 comments:

  1. Good post, i agree that we need to be happy with our body. but it's true that it is something very hard for some people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant post. Brilliant to see such confidence!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow simply inspiring and so brave :o)
    http://fashionbeautychat.blogspot.com/
    X

    ReplyDelete