Saturday 3 December 2011

Jewellery Haul...

So I went shopping in the winter sales the other day and picked up some bargains. I don't normally post about jewellery so I thought I would mix things up a bit... 

^^^ Topshop 3 connected gold chains- I got them for £1.50 but they were originally £15!^^^ 

^^^Topshop rope necklace in burnt orange- it was originally £14 but I got it for £1.50!^^^

^^^Beautifully tacky gold and green leopard loop earrings- originally £10 but I got them for £1.50!^^^

^^^Charity shop drop pendant necklace with nice clasp- £1.99!^^^

^^^Charity shop gold necklace- £2.50^^^

Hope I inspired you and I hope you enjoyed admiring my bargains, Hannah x
(My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123
My Instagram- _quiffstress_)

I HAVE LOOK BOOK NOW TOO... 

No comments:

Post a Comment