Friday 30 September 2011

CCChelsea boots...

The classic Chelsea boot is everywhere for autumn/ winter and I am personally a huge fan. If you were looking for a pair I have scanned the internet and found 3 of my favorites to help you get inspired. I will be certainly adding these baby's to my Christmas list.

The boots above are an amazing green colour with a tan/ brown heel and black elastic. I love the contrasting colours in this boot and its probably my favorite out of the three I have chosen. 
These are a bargain £50 from ASOS.

I love the little heel on these boots because I think it has added almost a feminine touch to a once before quite manly boot. I like the classic black on black too, these are £40 from ASOS.

I bloody love these amazing burgundy Chelsea boots because I love burgundy anyway but these are just awesome. The sole looks really thick and well made and plus the stitching on the boot is also black to ad yet another nice contrasting touch to the boot. These are from eBay for £49.

I hope this has helped you get inspired and go look for some awesome Chelsea boots because come on lets face it they are wonderful :)
Thanks for reading, Hannah x
(My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the asos ones.

    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, my mom has something similar to these! i am so taking them out. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so awesome, great designs! you have a great blog! hope you'll visit mine as well, and if you decide to follow me i'll make sure to follow back!

    All best wishes,
    Costin M. | http://costinm.com

    ReplyDelete