Friday 23 September 2011

Cosmetic products & Vintage haul...


Hello guys :D
I haven't made a post in ages so I thought I would treat you to a massive collective haul... ENJOY

Collection 2000 eyeliner- £2.99
Barry M BLACK lipstick- £4.49
Collection 2000 concealer- £4.19
(COSMETICS ARE 3 FOR 2 IN BOOTS ATM)

Hair spray (ITS AMAZING, BEST IV'E EVER TRIED) £3 asda.

Barry M black and white nail paints- two for £5 in superdrug.

Vintage inspired tin box- 50p from a charity shop. 


Leather Tula bag- £2.50 from a charity shop.


Beyond retro bag (IT WAS IN MY WEEKLY WANTS A FEW WEEKS BACK) £18ish.

Moccasin slippers- £5 from a local shoe shop.

scarf- £1 from a charity shop.


Navy bowler hat- £2.50 from a charity shop.

Top- £3 from a charity shop.

Burgundy dress- £18 from select.

Long blue and black maxi skirt- £2.99 from a charity shop.

^^^I GOT MY HAIR DYED GREY BUT ITS FADED NOW :( ^^^

Hope you've enjoyed and I have inspired you, Hannah x
(My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123) 

No comments:

Post a Comment