Friday 9 September 2011

Inspiration for empty minds.


Hey guys, I'm finally a member of sixth form. I've always wanted to be a member of sixth form and now I finally am. I'm doing art, re, english and dt for A-level. I've been really busy this week and havent had time to put a weekly wants together so I thought I would post this really old OOTD (from when I had long hair) to inspire y'all. Enjoy...

Burgundy side collar jumper- £10 Vintage.
Black satin ribbon- 70p Random sewing shop.

Burgundy vans- £26 from an vans outlet.
Lacey socks- River Island ages ago.
Casio watch- I always wear this- £40 Urban Outfitters.

Denim shorts- Topshop £30-£40.
Belt- Charity shop £1.


Hope I've inspired you. Hopefully I'll be able to get another post up next weekend *crosses fingers*

My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123

1 comment: