Thursday 30 June 2011

My favourite Vintage dress I own 30/6/11

I love this vintage dress. Its from a local vintage shop but the make is POP! and I know there are a couple of POP! boutiques around the UK.
I love this dress because its really classy and reminds me of a classic pin up dress.
I love the square neck line as you can see in the picture below.
This dress also has a lovely ruffle that hangs over the shoulders and also has a beautiful red and yellow tulip design.
There is elastic that sinches you in under the bust and the length is awesome for summer or even for autumn when paired with tights, boots and a cardie or jacket.
I love this dress because it can be dressed up or dressed down.
Im planning on wearing it to my couisns sweet 16th birthday party/meal with some heels, suspernder tights and a burgundy satchel I had in the urban outfitters sale.
I payed £20 for this dress and its the most expensive piece of vintage clothing I own but I fell in love with the pretty shape and design of the dress.

When I wear this dress I usually wear my favourite lipstick, dubonnet by Mac.
This lipstick is perfect for this dress because its the same colour as the red tulips on the dress.

Hope you enjoyed this short but sweet post.
Maybe I have inspired you to look out for an unusual but classic dress like mine.
Have a happy day, Hannah x
(more fashion at my YouTube- 123cuppycake123)

No comments:

Post a Comment