Monday 27 June 2011

Styling an oversized blouse/shirt for summer fashion. -tucking shirts in for a preppy look.

As you can see in the photo above I am modeling a huge linen shirt that I got from a local charity shop for only £1.79. Sometimes larger clothing can be hard to wear and hard to pull of on a small figure so I have come up with a few ways to style oversized blouses and shirts for summer weather.
     In the photo above as you can see I have simply tucked in the large linen shirt into some vintage inspired frayed shorts from topshop. I like this look as it is very simplistic and pretty.
     I think this outfit would look really pretty with a nice frayed or satchel bag and hair tied up in a scruffy bun right at the top of your head. You could even complete this look with scruffy converse and lots of black eyeliner to add a grungy style to this preppy yet smart look. If you wanted you could always add some ripped tights to go for a scruffy stylish look or even add some jewelery to make the outfit look more feminin.
     This outfit can be carried off by any girl whatever your shape or size, but remember to add your own personal touch to your outfit to make you unique :)

Hope you enjoyed, have a lovely day- Hannah x
(for more fashion subscribe to my youtube channel- 123cuppycake123)

No comments:

Post a Comment