Thursday 11 August 2011

99p tie dye scarf.


Hello guys :)
The other day I was looking in a new charity shop that has opend in one of my local towns and I noticed they had a lovely selection of scarfs for only 99p.
I had a good rummage and found this lovely tie dye number.
Tie dye has been quite big this summer with lots of tie dye maxi dresses and I've also seen tie dye denim shorts.
I love the coloures in this scarf and decided to take pictures of it while it was drying after I washed it.
(THE COLOUR RAN LOADS!)



In the photo above you can see it on the drying rack in the bath.
Its quite big and my mother thinks it might be silk.

It makes a lovely head scarf/ bow and also a really nice belt for this new mustard dress I recently bought in the Topshop sale.

I recommend you keep your eyes peeled for nice scarfs in charity shops because some can be just as amazing as my new one.

Happy scarf searching, Hannah x.
(My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123)


No comments:

Post a Comment