Friday 26 August 2011

Weekly wants...

I LOVE doing 'weekly wants' posts because I love internet shopping. I'm obviously not going to get everything shown in this post (sadly) because I'm one of those people who seem to always want expensive stuff. Oh well I can dream, enjoy guys...

1. Beyond retro £15.
2. Mac cyber £13.50 (I need this lipstick).
3. Urban Outfitters £24.
4. Urban Outfitters £95!.

1. Ebay £25.
2. Beyond retro £22.
3. Urban Outfitters £85.
4. Patrick wolf T-shirt £15 (I love Patrick!)

Now it's got cold I've started looking for really nice jumpers and cardigans. All the beautiful ones are really expensive and there is no way I would spend £85 on a cardigan. I've now resorted to looking in vintage shops and charity shops in hope they will have lovely winter atire.

Hope I've inspired you and good luck winter shopping this year.
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS POST.
Hannah x.
(My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123)

1 comment:

  1. I've come across some adorable over-sized cardigans in charity shops recently, can't wait to break into my a/w wardrobe ;)
    Ooh congrats on your gcse results in the previous post btw!
    x

    ReplyDelete