Thursday 25 August 2011

I PASSED MY GCSE's (& OOTD)


Hello guys I thought I would do a quick blog post to share my awesome news!
Just like many other 16 year olds I have finnally finnished and passed all my GCSE's.
This is super awesome news for me because I can now do A levels.
I got.... 3A*'s, 1A, 4B's and 4C's.
This is proof that ANYONE can pass maths because I'm like the worst person ever at maths. I got a C in maths and im super chuffed.
Im carrying on to do Art, Religious Education and Design technology at A level.


I'm going out for a meal with some friends later and this is what I'm wearing...
OOTD...

(SORRY FOR PIXELATED IMAGE)
Burgundy head scarf.... Passed down from relative.

Topshop lace top £28.

Schuh- £40.

Primark Black skinnies £9.
New look Burgundy rose belt £3 ish.

Urban Outfitters satchel- £18.

Im wearing this burgundy shirt over my lace top as a jacket. It was £1 from a charity shop.

Hope you all did fantastic in your GCSE's if you sat them this year like I did.
If you're going into your GCSE year best of luck and stay positive.
Hope you enjoyed, Hannah x.
(My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Tiwtter- 123cuppycake123)

1 comment:

  1. ah well done on your results! you did absolutly amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete