Saturday 20 August 2011

Weekly wants.

This week the weather has been really boring, slightly cold and dismal so I've been feeling all wintery and shopping for winter atire. I love winter it's so much nicer than summer, more cozy and plus I love the starbucks winter specials :P

1. fuzzydandy.com £25.99.
2. Urban Outfitters £28.
3. Topshop £34.
4. ASOS £15.

1. Urban Outfitters £95. (I doubt I will ever get these, sadly. Their my dream shoes.)
2. Urban Outfitters £20.
3. Jeffery campbell litas. (another pair of shoes I would love to have!)

1. Viktor rolf flower bomb. (Its really expensive but the smell is so lovely!)
2. Mac cyber lipstick £13.50. (when I finnaly get money I will eventually get this lipstick.)
3. Barry M nail paint in Black £2.85.

Favourite's this week...

FAVOURITE APP- INSTAGRAM. (get it if you have an iphone or an ipod touch; its free.)
FAVOURITE ARTIST/ SINGER- PATRICK WOLF. (He's amazing, check him out.)

Hope you enjoyed.
Have a nice day, Hannah x
(My Instagram- 123cuppycake123
My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123)

No comments:

Post a Comment