Wednesday 17 August 2011

My Photography.

Hello guys so I thought it would be nice to show you guys some of my photography.
I took photography GCSE and to be 100% honest I didn't enjoy it but I do LOVE going out and taking photos from time to time.
I thought I would give you guys a break from all the fashion to enjoy another thing I love.
(ALL PHOTOS ARE TAKEN BY MYSELF AND ALSO EDITED BY MYSELF)











Hope you enjoyed a breif taster of my type of photography. I love really eery space like photography but I would also like to get into more dramatic, over the top fashion photography.
I dont think of photography as a career I just think of it as a hobby.
Tell me what you think in the comments, Hannah x.
(My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123)

No comments:

Post a Comment