Monday 4 July 2011

Get to know me better.

                                                           Do you have a middle name? yes, it's frances.
What was your favourite subject at school? I'm still in school and its ART
What's your favourite drink? tea, lemon iced tea, water, green tea.
Favourite song at the moment? foster the people, pumped up kicks
What would you name your children? I hate kids but I like the names Stevie or Verity for a girl or Catoran or Albus for a boy.
Do you participate in any sports? HAHAHA, no! I was always rubbish at PE in school
Favourite book? it's quite shamefull but I don't read. I read magazines.
Favourite colour? Burgundy or green
Favourite animal? cats, stags, elephants or little birds.
Favourite holiday? not 100% sure maybe christmas or halloween.

Have you graduated high school? I'm going into year 12 (sixth form in the uk) so yes I suppose.
Do you speak any other languages? I took GCSE french so I can speak some french and also we were made to do GCSE welsh because I'm welsh so I can speak some welsh.
Do you have any siblings? yes, a little brother called Ellis. He's 14.
What's your favourite store? Topshop, Urban Outfitters and any charity or vintage shop.
Favourite restaurant? Nandos or Bella Italia
Favourite movie? Sweeney Todd, School of rock or Coroline.
Favourite Tv Show? Angry boys, NME music channel or MTV rocks.
PC or Mac? I would love a mac but I have a PC so, PC.
How tall are you? 5ft 7 inches but I want to be 5ft 11 inches.
What do you order at Starbucks? Caramel coffee frappuccino with extra cream or a mango iced drink. 


One thing in your closet you can not live without? Classic black vest top or skinny jeans.
What's one thing people probably don't know about you? I'm quite an open person but not many people know I make videos on YouTube and also for about 5 years I wanted to be a Tattoo Artist.
Name one thing you want to do before you die? Own a vintage clothes shop.
What's one food you cannot live without? Pasta, cucumber, meat or strawberry and yoghurt alpen bars. Their just orgasmic, Mmmmm.
What quote/phrase do you live by? I save loads of inspirational quotes on the notes on my phone but one of my favourites is, 'you won't get anywhere unless you take a risk'.
What was the last book you read? Like I said I dont read but the last magazine I read was NME.
What's your most listened to song on iTunes? Florence and the machine- You've got the love.
What kind of style would you define yourself as having? A different, unique style with a vintage crossed with modern touch.
Two hobbies? Vintage/ charity shop shopping and blogging.
Two pet pet peeves? Really short finger nails and homophobic statements.
Guilty pleasures? Chocolate digestives and Marmite bagels.


Hope you got to know me a bit better after this post.
I feel like you guys diserve to know me a bit better if your reading my posts everyday.
Have a lovely day, Hannah x
(My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123)


No comments:

Post a Comment