Thursday 14 July 2011

HAPPY :D new shoes...

Hello guys.
I've been wanting a nice pair of black wedges for the longest time and had been eyeing up the black Dorothy Perkings ones I showed in my summer shoes post but I spotted these in M&S.
They are only £25 and look very similar to the Dorothy Perkings ones.


These ones have a twisted front bit of detail and a paiten (shiny) strap.
So far they are very comfy but do rub a little bit by the big toe.
The height is nice because of the platfrom and the wedge is stirdy so it makes it easier to walk in.
These ones are a size 7 and a half but Im normally a size 7.
If you are going to get these I do recomend going half a size bigger because the heel space is much more stable and comfy. Im 5ft 7 so with extra height from these bad boys I feel extra tall. I like feeling extra tall.


I hope you enjoyed reading this small post I just wanted to share my new favourite shoes with you. If you are looking for a similar pair you now know where to go.
In the photos model'd by me it looks like I have really streaky fake tan on. I DON'T use fake tan their just tan lines from wearing my black moccasins. I tan really easily.
Have a lovely day. Hannah x
happy shoe shopping :)
(My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123)

No comments:

Post a Comment