Friday 15 July 2011

Weekly wants...


1. A septum piercing. I've wanted one for ages!
2. Viva glam Gaga 2 Mac lipstick.
3. Morrissey candy skull poster.
4. Black or white KAOS ear skins. (If you own them
tell me if their good.)


1. A 'The Horrors' T shirt.
2. A aztec poncho for cold autumn and winter days.
3. The Morrisset shirt from Urban outfitters (ITS SOLD OUT ) D:
4. A 'The Vaccines' T shirt.

1. Urban Outfitters ripped burgundy shorts. (£32)
2. A black bustier. (send me a link to a nice one)
3. Urban Outfitters lace socks. (£4)
4. Desert boots. I really want black or red ones.

Hope you enjoyed my weekly wants.
I love making this kind of post because I know I wont get some of the stuff on my weekly wants but it's nice to share with you guys every week.
Hope you've had a lovely week, Hannah x
(My YouTube- 123cuppycake123
My Twitter- 123cuppycake123)

No comments:

Post a Comment