Tuesday 5 July 2011

Outfit Of The Day. 5/7/11.

Cardigan- George at ASDA.
White blouse- Charity shop.
Burgundy button up cotton top- Topshop.
Ripped denim shorts- Topshop.
St Christopher necklace- ARGOS.


Black Moccasins- Schuh £40

Black belt- Primark.
In the photo above you can see the white/burgundy/denim layers.

Rings-
Black stone ring and black and clear crystal engagement style rings are from my Nan.
Cameo ring was off my Grandparents for my 16th birthday.
Silver cat ring was my mothers, she got it from an unknown shop.

My hair is up in a scruffy bun. Dyed blonde with XXL dye in 00A Absolute Platinum.
White feather and sequin clip- Primark about £1.50.

St Christopher necklace- ARGOS.
Vintage brooch- From my Nan.
Grey cardigan- George at ASDA.

Hope you like my outfit.
Thank you for reading this short but simple post.
Enjoy your day.
Hannah x
(YouTube- 123cuppycake123
Twitter- 123cuppycake123)

No comments:

Post a Comment